Submit Portal Item
The ICF Research Portal contains articles, case studies, journals and reports about coaching and related topics.
All ICF Research Portal submissions should relate directly to the practice or profession of coaching. Each submission should include a brief author bio describing his/her credentials. To ensure the integrity and quality of the research process, submissions should comply with generally accepted research procedures, including:
- Indication of when the research was conducted
- Statement of the problem or research question
- Review of the literature, design and methodology
- Coherence of theoretical formulations and appropriateness of conclusions
- Writing quality that contributes to the coaching literature
CONSENT: ICF reserves the right to reproduce on its website any submission for inclusion on the ICF Research Portal. Submissions should be the work of one of the original authors or a person duly authorized to grant permission for reproduction on the portal.
If you are authorized to submit an item for inclusion in the ICF Research Portal, please complete the Online Consent Form.
Research Portal Guidelines
- ICF is not intended to operate as an editorial board. It is, nonetheless, charged with evaluating the merits of research items and/or industry links that have been submitted for possible inclusion on the ICF Research Portal.
- ICF will conduct these reviews in a manner that is consistent both with the ICF strategic plan and ICF policies and procedures on coaching research.
- ICF reserves the right to reject any item that has been submitted for inclusion on the ICF Research Portal if the item is not in accordance with ICF policies and procedures on coaching research or the ICF Code of Ethics.
- ICF reserves the right to reject any item that has been submitted for inclusion on the ICF Research Portal if it is determined the item includes marketing and/or promotional information.